Capital Structure

SLBSL has authorized capital 300 million and 206.02 issue capital divided into 2.06 Million equity shares of Rs.100 each. out of Issue capital 67.88% is promoter’s share and remaining 32.12% is public share. Now SLBSL has 206.02 million paid up capital.

© All right Reversed. Sabaiko Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited